As Lutherans, we don’t just practice our faith, we live it. Each new day presents a new opportunity to deepen our relationship with God.
Through our worship services, education at every level and ministries of all kinds, we live our lives with meaning and purpose.
Experience how we as ELCA members are growing in faith.
Here are some ways you can grow in faith with us:
- Join us for Sunday Evenings Together - Watch for Sept 2015 start date (not meeting in July or August) with soup/bread supper 5:00 - 5:30 PM, bible study/discussion 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Join us Bible Study on Tuesdays - at 9:30 am (watch for starting date in September)
- Find out about Holy Trinity Preschool - Call church office - or check our link on the web page.
- Come one, come all for Sunday School (for ages 2 through adult) Watch for start date and time in September.
- Visit our extensive Library
- Men's Breakfast - Saturdays at 7:30 am