As Lutherans, we don’t just practice our faith, we live it. Each new day presents a new opportunity to deepen our relationship with God.
Through our worship services, education at every level and ministries of all kinds, we live our lives with meaning and purpose.
Experience how we as ELCA members are growing in faith.
Here are some ways you can grow in faith with us:
- Join us for Sunday Evenings Together - Starts September 9th – with soup/bread supper 5:00 - 5:30 PM, book study/discussion 5:30 - 6:30 PM (come even if you haven't read the book, really)
- Join us Bible Study on Tuesdays - Starts on Tuesday, Sept. 4th at 9:30 am
- Find out about Holy Trinity Preschool - Call church office
- Come one, come all for Sunday School at 10:45 AM- (for ages 2 through adult, starts on September 9th at 10:45 AM
- Visit our extensive Library
- Men's Breakfast - Saturdays at 7:30 am